Our Management Services
If you own rental property, here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Keep up-to-date with city, regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, time-on-market, and rent values for the area by using our expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Successfully market your home/apartment using many different marketing tools.
- Provide proper rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process (including credit checks, criminal background checks, rental references and employment verification), ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all associated laws.
- Prepare a lease agreement that is thorough and compliant with current housing laws and ensure that tenants follow the terms of the lease.
Collect rents and follow through if rent is not paid.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
Pay mortgages, taxes, insurance, utility bills, etc.
- Sustain an excellent relationship with qualified vendors; including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more who specialize in all aspects of building repair.
- Facilitate all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner, as well as provide after-hours emergency service.
- Maintain an awareness of building codes & conditions, making us able to spot potential problems prior to them becoming costly repairs.
- Provide monthly owners statement and year-end cash flow statements.
- Use cutting edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Manage your property successfully with our experience in dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.